Popular Posts

26 November 2012

Tersia en Renier Married!

Tersia and Renier got married at the beautiful Cabrieres in Montagu.  They are two of the most genuine people I know and it was really special for me to be a part of their wedding day.  Loved, loved, loved Tersia's dress!  I have to make a special mention of Cabrieres. This was one of my favourite venues yet.  It is beautiful and Jane who is in charge of the wedding co-ordination is an absolute joy to work with and so welcoming.  Check out this amazing video that Wynand van Wyk made of the venue and the wedding.

Thank you to Alitha, who came on the little road trip with me and for all your help.  She herself is a very talented photographer!






















































Venue : Cabrieres, Montagu
Make-up and Hair : Mariette Bruwer
Flowers and Wedding Cake : Jane Jordaan and Christa Chamers of Cabrieres, Montagu
Decor hire : Flamboijant


3 comments:

  1. Amazing photos collection looking so great images.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die foto's het so mooi uitgekom. Was weereens great om vir jou te kon help en 'n super lekker road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Amazing collection of wedding photos. You catch all the moments. Bride & Groom looks beautiful. I really enjoyed visit your post. Great job done!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!