UA-23002694-1
Popular Posts
-
I had the privilige of spending some time with Peter, Elzaine, Emile and Jana. A wonderful family that makes you feel right at home the mom...
-
I could not post this any other way than to tell the story of Carmen and Willem's day. It was filled with so many moments! It was very...
02 May 2011
Wedding : Liesl & Pietro
The beautiful Afrikaans girl from Paarl, got married to the handsome young Italian from Sardinia on a gorgeous autumn day filled with emotion. Even I struggled to hold back a few tears. :) I hope you enjoy these images of their special day, as much as I did being part of it and capturing these moments. You can see Liesl and Pietro's engagement session we did prior to the wedding here.
Labels:
Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























































Stunning! Stunning! Stunning!!
ReplyDelete*Heloise
Mooiste bruid nog!!!!
ReplyDeletesjoe adri! jou werk is net sooooooo amazing!
ReplyDeleteAdri die fotos is stunning!!
ReplyDelete