Popular Posts

27 October 2011

Mia & Endri's Wedding @ Zevenwacht Estate

I met Mia in the hallways of Nerina (many years ago...) when we were in res together at university.  We lost contact through the years but how awesome for me to be able to photograph Mia and Endri's wedding!  Mia knew me as "Adri van Niekerk" (my maiden name) and I think at about the 2nd or 3rd email, we actually realised who the other one was - so funny.   It was a wonderful day, got to know Endri in the process as well, who is an awesome guy, reconnected with an old friend and had a blast!  Thanks to Alitha from Lensflair Photography for doing an awesome job on the second shooting!





Love this image from Alitha:
 




 


Also one of Alitha's images below:


Venue : Zevenwacht Estate
Make-up & hair : Iza Cloete
Dress : Bride & Co
Videographer : Dutch Tulip Productions


2 comments:

  1. Estie Thirion03 November, 2011

    Hi ADri.....baie mooi fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die fotos het stunning uitgekom. Groot dankie dit was sooo lekker om saam met jou te werk en dankie dat ek daai amazing Nikon 70-200 lens van jou kon gebruik.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!